Wednesday 4 June 2014

It's been a long, long time...too long.

Hello out there - that is if anyone is at all interested! My reason for not blogging for so long is that I became totally incompetent at taking photos.....until....at christmastime last year I was given a smart phone which, I'm told, is idiot free! I have taken a long time to come to terms with this technology and don't know the half of it yet but I hope I can now get a photo unto this blog and try to post now and again at least. So here is my first offering - a card for a 60 year old woman...hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see you posting your beautiful creations. I love this card. You're ahead of me. I've never had a cell phone of any kind, but do have a digital camera that I've learned to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Just wow!. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wodnerful Joyce dear friend...... just found out you are posting again had quite given up!! welcome back to blogland! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete